Book By Phone (Ireland) 1850 668668
Book By Phone (International) +353 66 9791804
And remember, we're just a phone call away on
Clonmel Park, Cahir Roundabout, Clonmel, Tipperary
Show on a map
Rated 8.5 by GoIreland customers (24 ratings)
Clonmel Park Conference, Leisure & Spa Hotel is located on the main N24 route between Limerick and Waterford, Just 5 minutes outside of Clonmel in County Tipperary.
The Hotel is also home to the Park Leisure Centre and Eco Spa, which gives you the perfect opportunity to relax and unwind. Enjoy an early morning swim in the 20 metre swimming pool or relax under the care of an experienced therapists.
Clonmel is located along the River Suir and is an ideal base from which to explore the Golden Vale County, which is rich in heritage, culture and scenery.
This fantastic hotel has been newly approved to offer the very best in luxury and the dedicated staff will help make your getaway one to remember.
Rollover Images To Enlarge
From Dublin, Cork, Limerick
· Follow signs to main route the N24 (signposted Waterford, Clonmel)
· At Cahir Road Roundabout take the exit signposted Town Centre
· Take first turn on left & left again to arrive at Clonmel Park Hotel
From Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford
· Continue forward onto the N24 (signposted Clonmel)
· At Killheffernan Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the N24 (signposted Limerick)
· Take second exit off Moongarriff roundabout
· Continue on straight through the next 4 roundabouts – Carrigeen, Tesco, Fethard, Cashel – following signs to the Poppyfield
· At the Cahir Road roundabout take first left
· Take next left and Clonmel Park Hotel is on the left hand side
Cycling, golf, walking and equestrian activities are just some of the outdoor pursuits, which can be enjoyed locally.
Elizabeth from Swords
Stayed 02-2013Family with kids
Lovely hotel, bar really nice. Food excellent both in restaurant and bar. Choice of food in bar also excellent and good value.
Anonymous from Leixlip
Stayed 02-2013Young couple
Anonymous from Dunboyne
Although the offer was for two adults and two children, the hotel kindly accommodated all three of our children at no extra charge. We thought that two might have to share a bed but this was not the case. I was very happy with the service.
Get Our Newsletter
Hear Of Top Deals First!
Operated by Visitravel Ltd., Registered in Ireland, No. 486102.
Registered office: FEXCO Centre, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Copyright © 2013
GoIreland.com - secure since 1997
Hey! What are you doing down here? Surely you should be off looking at the amazing
accommodation we have to offer? Here, why not have a look at our
hotels or B&Bs?