• Car - The easiest way to find us is off the N17. Look for ‘Templehouse Demesne’ on your GPS.
From North: 9km from Collooney N4/N17 junction, take brown sign left 0.5km south of Ballinacarrow.
From South: Through Tubber/Tobercurry then after 15km at village sign for Ballinacarrow turn right.
• Bus – Ballinacarrow on the N17 is 2km away. Nearest bus station for taxi pick up is Sligo.
• Train Station – Ballymote Train station on the Sligo-Dublin line is 4km.
• Airport – Distance from Property to Ireland West Knock airport is 30 mins drive, Sligo is 25 mins, Dublin, Belfast and Shannon are ~ 3hrs drive
Within Walking Distance
Temple House is a classical Georgian mansion set in an estate of 1,200 acres, overlooking a 13th century lakeside castle of the Knights Templar.
There are boats for guest use to go pike & coarse fishing or perhaps to visit the Crannogs and promontory fort on Templehouse Lake. There are miles of walking opportunities across the estate and bird watching too. Subject to availability you may dine at the big house.
Within easy reach are beautiful beaches, surfing, archaeological sites, riding schools, trout lakes and four championship golf courses. Traditional music and dancing sessions are often held nearby.
• Golf Courses : Strandhill (18 holes), Enniscrone(18), Rosses Point (18), Castle Dargan (18), Ballymote (9).
• Eagles Flying : Irish Raptor Research Centre, Ballymote Distance 1km
• Horse Riding : Collooney Distance 8Km
• Bus Station : Ballinacarrow Distance 2Km
• Railway Station : Ballymote Distance 5Km
• Airport : Knock (Dublin - 210km) Distance 32Km
• Ferry Port : Dublin Distance 225Km