All rooms are furnished in period antiques to complement the stately ambience.
The castle premises are entered through the original archway dating back to 1536 to an inner courtyard and lawn, surrounded by a stone wall and ancient trees.
On the ground floor guests will enter the large entrance hall connecting the tower and sitting room. The latter large room, with a lovely open fireplace, has wide French Windows, giving access to the terrace. This was the original castle bawn.
The ground floor to the right of the entrance hall is where the Great Hall used to be. It contains a spacious sitting-room come dining-room with fireplace. Our own turf is used to light this every evening for guests to enjoy. This room is used for breakfast, dinner and sitting together in a cosy and chatty atmosphere by an Irish turf and wood fire.