- Waterville is a superb coastal destination in County Kerry
- The village is located on the famous Ring of Kerry drive and becuase of its beauty it has attracted numerous celebrities over the years even Charlie Chaplin!
- It's famous as an angling centre, also has much to offer the tourist.
- There is a fine sandy beach on the shore of Ballinskelligs Bay, and a championship 18 hole golf course.
- The town is on the eastern shore of Ballinskelligs Bay, on a strip of land that separates the sea from Lough Currane, one of the most beautiful lakes in Ireland and a great fishing centre.
- The little Irish-speaking village of Ballinskelligs is charmingly situated on Ballinskelligs Bay: its attractions include boating, bathing, fishing and fine coastal scenery. A beach outside the village stretches for 4 miles (6km). A little to the west are the ruins of an ancient castle of the McCarthys, and of an ancient abbey.
Select another location in Kerry: