(1) From Dublin take the (M7), (N7), to Limerick.
(2) From Limerick take the (N21) following signs for Killarney. (Do not drive to Killarney)
After Castleisland, continue on (N21) passing Kerry Airport, which is just before Farranfore village. At next junction turn left, taking the (N22) direction Killarney briefly.
(3) In Farranfore take the first right (R561) following signs for Dingle.
(4) Drive through the next village Firies.After leaving the village on the (R561) take the first right (sign posted Tralee/Ballyfinnane) onto a minor road. Drive 300m and take a left turn. Tralia House is at the end of this road.
(5) From the Ferry at Ringaskiddy take the (N28) direction Cork, until there are signs for N22 (Killarney/Tralee). After Killarney take a left turn in Farranfore onto (R561) direction Dingle. Follow directions from point (4) above.
(6) From the Ferry at Rosslare follow signs for Cork (N25), then Killarney (N22) and follow directions from point (5).
(7) From Tralee take the (N22) direction Killarney, turning right in Farranfore onto (R561) following signs for Dingle. Follow directions from point (4).
BY BUS/BY TRAIN/BY PLANE
There is a bus stop and train station in Farranfore (5km. From Tralia House). Complimentary collection and transfer is provided.
Kerry International Airport is located near Farranfore village .Car hire is available. To travel from the airport to Tralia House, turn left when leaving the airport onto (N22) and follow directions from point (2) above. Complimentary collection and transfer is provided.
There is so much to see and do in Kerry. The list is endless but the location of Tralia House places one at the heart of the region making it very easy to explore Kerry’s splendid range of attractions and also the Beara Peninsula, Co. Cork
Golfing; renowned courses e.g. Killarney Golf and Fishing Club, Dooks, Waterville, Tralee Golf links, Ballybunnion Golf links(voted World’s Best Golf Resort 2007),
Hill walking, Fishing, Sailing (summer courses for adults and children in Fenit)
Beaches; the county has numerous large blue flag beaches e.g. Inch, Banna, Rossbeigh (30 min.) and beautiful smaller coves e.g. Kells Bay, Ballinskelligs Bay.
Towns of renowned beauty /interest; Killarney (15 min.), Kenmare (40 min.), Dingle (50 min.), Caherdaniel (50 min.), Sneem (50 min)
Golf Course : Killarney (18 Holes)
Angling/Fishing : River Maine Distance 2Km
Horse Riding : Milltown Distance 8Km
Bus Station : Farranfore Distance 5Km
Railway Station : Farranfore Distance 5Km
Airport : Kerry Airport Distance 6Km
Ferry Port : Cork Ringaskiddy Distance 110Km