- Sneem is a colourful tourist village on the famous scenic Ring of Kerry driving route on the Iveragh Peninsula
- There are a lot of famous sculptures in the village. Look out for a sculpture of Steve 'the Crusher' Casey - a world heavyweight wrestling champion from Sneem who emmigrated to America in 1936
- Two miles (3km) to the south is the beautiful hotel and estate of Parknasilla, on the shore of the Kenmare River.
- There is a private 9 hole golf course for hotel residents and good sea fishing in the bay.
- Sneem is just a 20 minute drive from the pretty market town of Kenmare
Select another location in Kerry: