Directions to Radharc Na Mara - DINGLE:
1. From Killarney, take the N22 route to Dingle.
2. Drive through the new roundabout outside Dingle to reach the town. At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit – ‘The Tracks’ (R559).
3. At the next junction, take a left onto Strand Street, which continues onto The Wood (R559).
4. Radharc na Mara is approx. 1 km from this junction on your right.
5. As you drive from this junction on your left you will pass a car park and a row of houses ending with Brian De Staic Jewellers. Radharc na Mara Holiday Homes are a short distance further, on the right.
Estimated travelling time from ports:
Dublin/Dun Laoghaire 6 hours (220 miles), Rosslare 6 hours (223 miles), Cork/Ringaskiddy 3 hours (110 miles)
Within Walking Distance
Dingle town is noted for its popular local flavour of traditional Irish pubs.
Create pleasant memories of your stay and dine in candlelight in one of the beautiful restaurants in Dingle.
Enjoy a boat trip to visit Dingle's permanent resident, Fungi the dolphin.
Other activities that can be enjoyed in Dingle include Ocean World aquarium, hill walking, golfing, watersports, horse trekking, and scenic drives.
Capture the beautiful mountain scenery and visit the historic sites on a tour of the Dingle Peninsula.
These are a unique group of islands, inhabited for thousands of years. The Blasket Islands have remained untouched by time. With no electricity and no cars, the only sound you will hear is the sea and the cry of the seagulls.
(Access by ferry).
Kilmalkedar Church is located in Ballydavid in Dingle.
This ancient monastery was founded in the seventh century by St Maolcathair and is one of the early Christian sites on the Dingle Peninsula.