- Caragh Lake has a captivating setting just a short drive from Killorglin, just off the main Ring of Kerry route
- Caragh Lake is a beautiful expanse of water 4 miles (6 km) long, set among broom and heather-covered hills with majestic mountains in the background.
- There is a drive around the lake that will allow you to experience first hand the true beauty of this rural area.
- The area is very popular amongst walkers due to its spectacular forest and mountain trails.
- If you would like to experience dining at its best try Carrig House for a meal you will never forget set in a building which oozes ambience.
Select another location in Kerry: