- Camp village is only 10 miles from Tralee.
- There are superb beaches, a scattering of ancient monuments, a warmth of hostelries, and towering over all, silent and mysterious are the mighty mountains.
- Follow any seabound bohareen around here and you will be rewarded at the end of it with a crock of golden sand, which you may probably have to yourself.
- Turn toward the hills and you will find a wealth of antiquities, not to mention the escape, the solitude, the spiritual balm.
- At the end of the day when you have refeshed the soul don't neglect the body. Enter any tavern and you will not only get eating and drinking but also quite likely music and dancing.
- In short Camp has everything!
Select another location in Kerry: