- Cahirciveen is a picturesque town located about half way around the Ring of Kerry in the south west of Ireland
- It has a wonderful coastal setting overlooking Valentia Harbour
- The R.I.C. Barracks which houses the Cahirciveen Heritage Centre, is the former barracks of the Royal Irish Constabulary in the town.
- Cahirciveen is the birthplace of 'The Liberator' Daniel O' Connell and the church in the town is dedicated to him.
- Leacanabuaile, an ancient ring fort is situated 5km north-west of this market town on the Ring of Kerry.
- Cahirciveen is famous for its historical sights, stunning scenery and wide range of outdoor activities
Select another location in Kerry: