- Blennerville can be found just outside the town of Tralee in County Kerry
- The pretty village is known as the 'Gateway to Dingle'
- During the famine times in Ireland, American bound emigrant ships left from the pier in Blennerville
- The Jeanie Johnston ship made 16 voyages from here to North America during the famine time. The ship can be now be seen docked in Dublin.
- Blennerville striking landmark is its windmill, which now houses a visitor centre.
- A stream train runs on the partially restored Tralee and Dingle Light Rail.
Select another location in Kerry: