- The quaint seaside resort of Ballyheigue is about 18km north of Tralee in County Kerry
- North of the village is the striking ruin of Ballyheigue Castle, a nineteenth-century mansion.
- Ballingarry Castle, about 4 miles (6km) north, was a small fortress built by David Crosbie in 1641.
- Here is fine coastal scenery especially around the promontory of Kerry Head which shelters Ballyheigue Bay on the North.
- Watersports and golf are popular activities to enjoy in Ballyheigue
- The Ballyheigue Summer Festival and Races take place every July in Ballyheigue
Select another location in Kerry: