- Balliinskelligs is a beautiful coastal village on the Iveragh Peninsula just about 15km south west of Cahirciveen on the famous 'Ring of Kerry'
- Attractions include boating, bathing, fishing and fine coastal scenery.
- A beach outside the village stretches for 4 miles (6km).
- A little to the west are the ruins of an ancient castle of the McCarthys, and of an ancient abbey.
- The spectacular Skellig Islands are located 12kms off shore. On the island of Skellig Michael is a seventh century monastic settlement and now a popular visitor attraction.
Select another location in Kerry: