- Annascaul is a picturesque little village on the Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry
- It is located on the N86 Tralee to Dingle road, just about 16km from Dingle town
- In the village is the "South Pole Inn", once lived in by Tom Crean (born 1877) who accompanied Scott on his expedition to the South Pole.
- Minard Castle, 3 miles (5km) south of Annascaul, is said to have been built by the Knight of Kerry is the largest fortress in the peninsula.
- Thomas Ashe, one of the patriots of the 1916 Rising, was born in 1885 in the village of Minard East.
Select another location in Kerry: