- Renvyle is located about 20km north of Clifden in Connemara, County Galway
- Renvyle is so beautiful that it has inspired many a artist, poet and writer especially Oscar Wilde and W.B. Yeats
- Because of its world famous scenic beauty it has also been the set of films such as 'The Quiet Man' and 'The Field'.
- Almost the whole northern shore of the Renvyle Peninsula and the coast eastwards to the Little Killary is fringed with beautiful sandy beaches.
- There is so much to see and do in Renvyle. Nearby you can take day trips to Inishbofin Island, visit Kylemore Abbey, explore Connemara National Park or go scubadiving.
Select another location in Galway: