- The village of Oranmore, just minutes from Galway City, nestles in Galway Bay, between the Burren, famous for its wonderful flora, and stunning Connemara.
- Oranmore, dominated by a splendid 12th century castle, is the gateway to Ireland's South West.
- It is a perfect spot from which to visit the Burren, Connemara, the Aran Islands, Galway City, and the Corrib and Lough Mask water systems.
- Its extra advantage is that Galway regional airport is right nearby, in neighbouring Carnmore.
- Oranmore's olde worlde pubs are renowned for their impromptu music and dance sessions.
- Rinville Park, just outside the village, is an ideal family destination.
- While the superb Galway Bay Golf Course is nearby too.
- Oranmore is a lively town with lots to offer.
Select another location in Galway: