- Letterfrack is a quiet village in beautiful surroundings with fuchsia hedges demonstrating its mild climates.
- It's located in Connemara about 15km north east of Clifden in County Galway
- There is good bathing, mountain climbing and hill walking, and the village is an angling centre for the streams and loughs of the neighbourhood.
- Short-distance gravelled walks have been laid leading from Letterfrack to Diamond Hill (1,460 feet) giving superb views of sea, mountain and lake en route.
- This area is now part of the Connemara National Park covering almost 4,000 acres. A visitor centre is located in Letterfrack and is open throughout the year depicting various features of the park.
Select another location in Galway: