- Kilternan is a village located about 16km south of Dublin city centre
- It lies close to the County Wicklow border at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains
- Kilternan enjoy wonderful rural surroundings
- The village is served by Dublin Bus no 63 which can take you to Mountjoy Square in the city centre. This bus ride takes approx 1 hour.
- The only artificial dry ski slope in Ireland is located in Kilternan and is operated by the Ski Club of Ireland
- Accommodation available here: Kilternan self catering accommodation
Select another location in Dublin: