- Howth is a picturesque coastal suburb of Dublin about 13km north east of Dublin city centre
- It's located on Howth Head Peninsula on the north side of Dublin Bay
- Attractions here; Martello Tower, Howth Estate, Baily Lighthouse,
- Howth has winding streets which are brimming with pubs and restaurants and a quaint fishing harbour. There's also some pretty parks and gardens.
- Howth is the northerm terminus for the DART train and it's also well served by Dublin Bus
- Accommodation available here includes: Howth hotels, Howth guesthouses, Howth B&Bs
Select another location in Dublin: