- A beautiful suburban seaside town situated about 12km south of Dublin city centre
- It's one of the largest harbours in the country and a major point of entry for ferries from Great Britain
- A series of seven guided walks makes up the Dun Laoghaire Way, stretching from Blackrock through Dun Laoghaire to Dalkey, Killiney and Loughlinstown. There are also special interest trails including a literary walk and two archaeological trails.
- This buzzing town has lots of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- It's connected to Dublin city centre via the DART suburban train. The town is also well served by Dublin Bus, so you'll have no problem getting to and from the city centre.
- Accommodation available here includes; Dun Laoghaire Hotels, Dun Laoghaire B&Bs
Select another location in Dublin: