- Dublin 8 can be found on the south side of the city centre, stretching along the banks of the River Liffey.
- It includes; Dolphin's Barn, Inchicore, Islandbridge, Kilmainham, Merchant's Quay, Portobello, the Coombe, Phoneix Park
- Attractions found here; Phoenix Park, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo, Christchurch Cathedral, St. Patricks Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse, the Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Hueston Station is located in Dublin 8. Here you can get the LUAS tram to and from city and train services to all over Ireland
- Other LUAS tram stops in Dublin 8 include; James's Stop and Fatima Stop.
- Accommodation available in Dublin 8 includes; Dublin 8 hotels, Dublin 8 guesthouses
Select another location in Dublin: