- Tourism centre of Dublin city
- Comprises of most of the city centre south of the River Liffey and is home of the city's top attractions
- Dublin Castle, Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green, The National Gallery, The National Museum, The Gaiety Theatre, The Iveagh Gardens, The National Concert Hall and The Mansion House are just some of the attractions located here.
- Dublin's pedestrianised shopping street - Grafton Street is located here, as well as Dublin's main nightlife area - Temple Bar.
- Dublin 2 is in the city centre so it's easily and best explored on foot
- Accommodation available here: Dublin 2 hotels, Dublin 2 guesthouses, Dublin 2 hostels
Select another location in Dublin: