- Youghal, pronounced "Yawl", is a beautiful seaside destination which can be found approx 30 miles east of Cork city
- It has a fine beach and its situation at the mouth of the River Blackwater makes it an excellent touring centre.
- Youghal is famous for its point lace (point d'Irlande) which is distinguished by its vivid patterns.
- There is an 18 hole golf course, tennis, fishing and boating available here.
- The town has lots of historic buildings; The Clock Gate, The Lighthouse, The Church and the Townwalls
- Youghal is a vibrant tourist town with lots of shops, restaurants and lively bars
Select another location in Cork: