- Schull is a picturesque village with harbour located on the rugged Beara Peninsula in County Cork.
- It can be found over 100km west of Cork city and just 24km west of Skibbereen
- Bathing, boating, yachting, water skiing, sea angling and pony-trekking are among the attractions here.
- There is a planetarium attached to the Community College in Schull, which is open to visitors during the season.
- The road onwards to Mizen Head (18 miles/29 km from Schull) sweeps round lovely Toormore Bay to Goleen, with its secluded sandy beach.
Select another location in Cork: