- Michelstown is a pituresque north Cork town which can be found nestled in a beautiful valley at the foot of the Galtee Mountains
- This town lies at the heart of a busy agricultural district about 50km north of Cork city
- The town's major industry is a creamery noted for its large-scale production of butter and cheese.
- Michelstown Cave - one of Europe's most exciting showcaves is located here!
- Popular activities in the area includes; hill walking, fishing, cycling and golf.
- The Ballyhoura Way - a 90km waymarked way is within easy reach
- Michelstown is a great base if you'd like to explore North Cork. Its also the perfect base from which to tour the Glen of Aherlow and Ballyhoura.
Select another location in Cork: