- Millstreet is a Cork town beautifully situated among the mountains on the south side of the River Blackwater.
- Millstreet is approx 49km north of Cork city
- It is home to the Green Glens Arena - the largest indoor equestrian centre in Ireland and venue of major events and concerts (2003 Eurovision hosted here!)
- There is a museum located in the Carnegie Hall in the heart of the town
- Coolclough Church, built in 1833 is a Gothic extravaganza created by a local sculptor, Charles O' Connell: other creations of his can be seen locally.
- Golf, pitch and putt and angling can all be enjoyed locally.
- Milstreet is a great base for touring and is just a short drive from Ballyvourney, Killarney and Macroom.
Select another location in Cork: