- Midleton is a satelite town approx 20km east of Cork city
- There is a very large distillery in the town which produces the bulk of Irish whiskey and gin.
- An interpretative centre, depicting the history, methods of distillation and other aspects of the industry, is open to the public.
- There is an 18 hole golf course nearby.
- Midleton is a great base for touring. It's a short drive from Cork city and other top destinations like Trabolgan, Fota Wildlife Park & Lismore Castle and Gardens.
Select another location in Cork: