- Glanworth is a quaint village situated 8km northwest of Fermoy in County Cork
- The bridge here, built in 1600, is probably the oldest in the county.
- Attractions to see here include Glanworth Castle and Glanworth Abbey
- Between here and Fermoy is Labbacalee Wedge Tomb - the Grave of the Old Woman - which is a very large megalithic wedge-shaped tomb, one of the largest in Ireland. It consists of a large rectangular chamber with a smaller one behind it, topped by three large capstones, and all standing with a wedge-shaped stone cairn which once would have covered it completely.
- Some human remains and stone Age pottery were found there.
Select another location in Cork: