We are continuing our commitment to providing luxury facilities at affordable prices, being friendly, not formal and making sure all of you enjoy all we have to offer.
By Spring 2010, the Garryvoe will have a spa with a difference. The Spa will be a sanctuary where everyone can visit on a regular basis. The emphasis will be on natural, organic products from the sea and we aim to be the first spa in Ireland to make a visit to the spa part of your regular lifestyle routine, rather than a luxury treat you can only afford once in a blue moon.
The Health Club
We are delighted to announce that in summer 2009 the Garryvoe Hotel will open the most luxurious and health focused Health Club in East Cork. Everything we do at the Garryvoe is guided by a simple mission to offer quality, luxury and professionalism at an affordable price.
The new Garryvoe Hotel Health Club facilities will include:
- East Cork's only dedicated two-lane 25m Lap Pool, Splash Pool and Water Jet Massage Area
- Unique to Cork and Ireland our Aqua Jogging Ring
- 1200 square feet Gym with 40 pieces of the latest Technogym equipment
- Top Quality Sauna, Invigorating Outdoor Hot Tub, Steam Room.
- A spacious Aerobics Studio offering complimentary classes
- Luxurious, spacious changing rooms and showers with individual, lockable storage lockers
- Professional, expert staff
The Garryvoe Hotel Health Club is also open to the general public and membership numbers will be strictly limited in order to maintain ease of access for all members and guests.