- Carrigaline is an ideal base for exploring Counties Cork and Kerry.
- The town is 12km from Cork city and 5km from Ringaskiddy Ferryport or Cork Airport.
- Famous for its pottery, Carrigaline is one of three satellite towns built around Cork City.
- It is the largest in the Owenabue Valley, offering the visitor a very comprehensive range of services and facilities.
- Currabinny Forest Trail is just a short distance east of Carrigaline and represents one of many scenic walks in Carrigaline and its environs.
- St. John's Holy Well on the outskirts of the town is a recognised historical landmark.
Select another location in Cork: