- Bere Island is located in Bantry Bay County Cork, just about 1 mile off the coast of Castletownbere
- Bere Island is approximately 7 miles by 3 miles with a population of just over 200.
- This is a really scenic part of County Cork with superb views of Bantry Bay to be enjoyed.
- Top attractions on Bere Island include The Old Lighthouse, Martello Tower, The Batteries or if you're into walking why not take to the Beara Way Walk?
- Ferries to Bere Island operate all year round from Castletownbere
Select another location in Cork: