- Baltimore is one of Cork's top coastal destinations
- It can be found about 95km south west of Cork city - take the N71 to Skibbereen then the R595 to Baltimore
- The fishing village of Baltimore has had a stormy history, of which the visitor is reminded by the ruined castle of the O' Driscolls on a rock overlooking the harbour.
- This charming village is very popular among tourists for its attractive landscapes and its unhurried, peaceful way of life.
- It has a magical appeal for children. Fresh air, freedom, new friends, and visits to the beaches and restored abbey on Sherkin Island are memories they'll retain forever.
- Baltimore is a popular destination for; angling, river and lake fishing, whale-watching, bird-watching, diving, snorkelling, sailing and boating
Select another location in Cork: