- Shannon is the 2nd largest town in County Clare and is located off the main N18 Limerick - Ennis road
- Shannon town is just a 5 minute drive from Shannon International Airport and approx a 15 minute drive from Limerick city
- This is one of the only created towns in Ireland which developed ad-hoc due to the nearby airport. It was mainly built during the 1960's so compared to other Irish towns it's relatively new!
- Shannon town is the perfect base for your stay in the southwest as there's plenty of ativities and attractions in the area and it's well placed for touring the west of Ireland.
- We've got Shannon B&Bs and Shannon hotels in the area which are ideal if you need accommodation near Shannon Airport.
Select another location in Clare: