- Miltown Malbay is a beautiful little town found in the heart of County Clare
- 2 miles (3 km) north-east of Milltown Malbay, is the ruin of the fifteenth-century Kilfarboy church. Two noted Claremen- Andrew MacCurtain (died 1749), hereditary bard of the O' Briens, and Michael Comyn (died 1760), also a distinguished poet and scholar-are buried here in graves which cannot now be identified.
- There is also a holy well dedicated to St Joseph located here
- Miltown Malbay is located close to the coast about a half an hour drive west of Ennis. From Ennis take the N85 to a village called Inagh, then take the R460.
- The town is home to the famous Willie Clancy Festival and Willie Clancy Summer School
- Miltown Malbay makes the perfect base for a holiday as it's within easy driving distance of Lahinch, the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and lots more.
Select another location in Clare: