- Ennistymon is an attractive holiday centre on the main Ennis-Lisdoonvarna road, 2 1/2 miles (4 km) inland from Lahinch.
- The town is in a wooded valley beside a cascade on the River Cullenagh. There are a number of beautiful rapids on the river which runs through the town
- Ennistymon is noted for its traditional shop fronts and lively pubs where you're sure to find a music session
- Boating, dancing, tennis, cinema and other recreations are provided, and there is good brown trout fishing on the Cullenagh River and the Dealagh River (about 2 miles/3 km away).
- If you take the N85 from Ennis it will bring you directly to Ennistymon
- The town is a great base for touring west Clare and the world famous attractions of the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher.
Select another location in Clare: