- Corofin is a beautiful town located approx 12km north of Ennis in County Clare
- It has a fantastic location at the very southern edge of the Burren region and it is often referred to as 'The Gateway to the Burren'.
- Corofin is a great spot to base yourself for a holiday in County Clare and the town is buzzing during the Summer months
- Corofin is a historic settlement of major importance as it started out as an estate village.
- Golf courses and beaches plus top attractions like the Cliffs of Moher are within easy driving distance.
Select another location in Clare: