- Ballyvaughan is a beautiful fishing village on the southern shore of Galway Bay in County Clare
- Ballyvaughan is a great location from which to visit the spectacular lunar landscape of the Burren and the Burren Way Walk passes through the village.
- The famous Aillwee Cave is also located in Ballyvaughan
- The charming village is a great place to meet the friendly locals and it has many shops, pubs and restaurants
- To get to Ballyvaughan you can take the N67 from Ennis for approx 40km
Select another location in Clare: