Book By Phone (Ireland) 1850 668668
Book By Phone (International) +353 66 9791804
And remember, we're just a phone call away on
16 Cloughs Rd, Cushendall, Antrim
Show on a map
Rated 9.4 by GoIreland customers (10 ratings)
Cullentra House is an award winning family run Bed and Breakfast, situated on a hillside, it is nestled amidst the breathtaking scenery of the Antrim Coast and Glens with the Scottish Hills in the distance.
All guest rooms are beautifully decorated with ensuite facilities, comfortable beds, televisions, tea & coffee facilities and hair dryers. Each morning breakfast is served in the dining room, offering a wide variety of food from continental to the Ulster Fry which tops the list of the hearty breakfasts on offer. The home-made wheaten bread always goes down a treat. Whatever you choose you will not go hungry.
If you are looking for an ideal touring base with a warm relaxed atmosphere and friendly hosts then look no further than Cullentra House. Be it for one night, a weekend or for a longer period the McAuley family will make your stay a memorable occasion.
Rollover Images To Enlarge
From Belfast/ Ballymena
- Begin Belfast Westlink -Join M2 Motorway at Westlink
- Exit M2 at junction 1 (signposted Antrim A26, Ballymena, Coleraine), then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A26 (signposted Ballymen
- Continue for about 7 miles to the Seven Towers roundabo
- Take third exit (right) (signposted Coleraine) go on for about 2 miles, at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto M2 signposted (Cushendall, Coleraine)
- Travel for about 2 miles on M2 leaving at first exit, turn left at end of slip road, continue forward to roundabout - take third exit and follow signs to Cushendall
- Journey time about one hour depending on time of travel.
From Coleraine/ Ballycastle
- Start out at Coleraine, Ballycastle Road roundabout
- At Ballycastle Road Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ballyrashane Road - B67 (signposted Ballycastle, Ballybogey)
- At T-junction turn right onto Ballybogy Road - B62 (signposted Ballymoney) Entering Ballybogy
- Turn left onto Benvardin Road - B67 (signposted Ballycastl, at T-junction turn right onto Castlecat Road - B66 (signposted Dervock)
- Turn left onto Moyarget Road - B67 (signposted Ballycastle), arrive at Moss-side
- Continue forward onto Moyarget Road - A44. Entering Ballycastle, continue forward onto Ann Street - A2
- Arrive Ballycastle, at mini-roundabout turn right onto Mary Street - A2 (signposted Cushendall, Cushendun)
- Cross Glendun Viaduct, approaching Cushendall look out for signs to Cullentra House just before you reach Gaults Road
- Turn right into Gaults Road and immediately right again onto Cloughs Road - follow the road for about half a mile and you will find us on the left.
- Journey time, less than one hour.
Anonymous from Port Orchard
Stayed 09-2010Solo traveller
Peaceful, homelike setting.
Michael from Kamloops
Stayed 08-2010Mature couple
The hospitality shown was the very best - their recommendations for dinner and sightseeing, absolutely great!! We felt so welcome in their home.
Martorell Nieves from Madrid
Stayed 08-2010Young couple
Get Our Newsletter
Hear Of Top Deals First!
Operated by Visitravel Ltd., Registered in Ireland, No. 486102.
Registered office: FEXCO Centre, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
Copyright © 2013
GoIreland.com - secure since 1997
Hey! What are you doing down here? Surely you should be off looking at the amazing
accommodation we have to offer? Here, why not have a look at our
hotels or B&Bs?